The publisher endeavours, within the bounds of what is reasonable, to provide correct and complete information on this website. The publisher cannot guarantee that information provided on this website, as well as on connected and/or linked websites directly or indirectly referred to on this website, is accurate, current or complete. The publisher accepts no liability for contents of any website reached via mentioned links. The publisher reserves the right to carry out changes or enlargements of the information provided without prior notice. The content of this website is copyright. The publisher grants the right to download and copy extracts or the entirety of text provided on this website. For reasons of copyright it is prohibited to download and copy pictures or graphics from this website. The publisher will have no liability for matters arising out of this or related to the contents provided on this website.
Important notes concerning links:
The Regional Court in Hamburg has adjudged on 12.05.1998 that a co-responsibility in respect of the contents of linked pages may possibly arise through the publication of a link. With regards to all links on extern websites:
The publisher expressly states that, at the time of establishing any links, the correspondingly linked websites were free of illegal content of any kind.
The publisher has no influence whatsoever on current or future designing and content of the linked websites. Therefore, the publisher expressly dissociates itself from all contents of all linked websites which have been altered after establishing any links.
Campus for Finance e.V. is very concerned about data security and will strictly obey data privacy laws. Personal data will only be collected to the minimal amount necessary to meet technological requirements. By no means, this data will be sold or handed over to third parties.
Campus for Finance e.V. collects and saves anonymized server log file information, transmitted via your browser automatically, for statistics. This data cannot be assigned to a specific person. There will be no consolidation of this data with other sources.
At any given time, you have the right to ask for information on your data concerning saved files, their origin and receiver and the purpose of the allocation. Our data protection commissioner will provide this information. data.protectioncampus-for-finance.com
This Website uses Google Analytics, a web traffic analytics service provided by Google Inc. Google Analytics utilizes "cookies", text files saved on your computer that provides information on your use of our website. This information will be transferred to and stored on a Google server within the USA. In case of the activation of any IP address anonymization the IP address of any member of the European Union or member of the European Economic Area will be shortened. Only in exceptional cases will the complete IP-address be transferred onto the servers within the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website will Google use the information to analyse your behavior on our website in order to write reports on the use of this website and to deliver more website- and internet-based services. Your transferred IP-address will not be consolidated with any other data stored on Google server. You may prohibit the storing of cookies with adjusting your browser settings, however, we like to indicate to you that in this case you may not be able to use our website to the full extend. Furthermore, you can prohibit the allocation of information in cookies and the processing through Google by downloading and installing the following plug-in:www.tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. For further details please consultwww.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview (general information on Google Analytics and privacy). Please note, that on this website Google Analytics has been expanded by the code "gat. anonymizeI();" in order to assure anonymized allocation of IP-addresses.
§ 1 Scope in relation to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions between us and a consumer in the version in place at the time of order.
(2) "Consumer" within the meaning of these terms and conditions is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose that can neither be attributed to its commercial nor its independent professional activities.
§ 2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following rules about the conclusion of contracts apply to applications through our web portal: http://www.campus-for-finance.com.
(2) In case of concluding the contract, the contract is closed with
Förderverein Campus for Finance e.V.
Registration Number: VR 4757
Register court: Amtsgericht Koblenz
(3) The presentation of our conferences on our web pages is not a legally binding contract offer on our part, but are just a non-binding invitation to consumers to apply. By applying for the desired conference the consumer makes a for him binding offer to sign the sales contract. The acceptance of the application will take place in writing or in text form no later than within one week after the application deadline for the chosen conference has passed. After the expiry of the period the application is rejected.
(4) Upon receipt of an application the following rules apply: The consumer makes a binding contract offer by the successful completion of our online based application procedure. The application process involves the following steps:
1) Independent information about the desired conference (such as conference date, package content, package price) on our website http://www.campus-for-finance.com
2) Start of the application process by clicking "Apply Now / Register Now" and automatic forwarding to the CFF Online Application System
3) Logging in or creating a personal profile in the CFF Online Application System
4) Completion of personal profile information and upload of CV
5) Selection of the desired conference by clicking on the conference name in the category "Open conferences"
6) Specification of further conference-specific information
7) Legally binding dispatch of application by clicking on "Signup" button
Before the legally binding dispatch of the application the consumer can go back to previous pages by pressing the "Back" button in his Internet browser to check his entered information again, respectively cancel the application process by closing the Internet browser. We acknowledge the receipt of the application immediately through an automatically generated e-mail (acknowledgment of receipt). This displays not an acceptance of the application. The acceptance of the application will take place in writing or in text form no later than within one week after the application deadline for the chosen conference has passed. After the expiry of the period the application is rejected.
(5) Storage of the wording of the contract when applying via our CFF Online Application System: We store the wording of the contract and send you the acknowledgment of receipt with further details on your application and our terms and conditions via e-mail. The terms and conditions are accessible at any time at http://campus-for-finance.com/NYC/legal/ . You can review the status of your pending applications in the CFF Online Application System in the category "Your conferences".
§ 3 Prices, payment, payment date
(1) The prices include VAT and other price components, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
(2) The consumer has the possibility of paying by money transfer, direct debit (only Germany), credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Diners, and American Express), and Maestro.
(3) A contract is always concluded on the basis of prepayment. After acceptance of the application by us the consumer is committed to pay the purchase price immediately. If we do not receive the payment by no later than 14 days after acceptance, the contract can be canceled unilaterally by us.
§ 4 Right of revocation
Information on the right of revocation
If you act as a consumer, you have the possibility to declare the revocation of your contractual statement in text form (e.g. letter, fax, email) within a period of 14 days. The revocation does not have to contain any reasons. We will forward this revocation instruction to you again via e-mail. The revocation period commences the day following the receipt of this revocation instruction in text form, but not before receipt of merchandise (in case of recurring deliveries of similar goods not before receipt of the first partial delivery) and also not before the fulfillment of our information obligations pursuant article 246 § 2 in connection with § 1 para. 1 and 2 EGBGB as well as our obligations pursuant § 312e para. 1 sentence 1 BGB in connection with article 246 § 3 EGBGB. The time-limit shall be deemed to be observed by the timely dispatch of the declaration of revocation.
The revocation is to be addressed to:
Förderverein Campus for Finance e.V.
Fax: 0049(0)261 - 6509-402
The right of revocation does not apply on contracts for the supply of goods produced according to customer specifications or clearly tailored to personal needs or which, by reason of their quality, are not suitable for return or may spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be exceeded, or for the delivery of audio or video recordings or of software where the seal on the data carriers has been broken by the consumer, or for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals and magazines.
Consequences of revocation
In case of a valid revocation, all mutually received performances as well as emoluments taken (e.g. interest), if applicable, are to be restituted by either side. If you are unable or partially unable to restitute the merchandise to us or can only restitute it in a deteriorated condition, then you have to insofar compensate for its value where applicable. This does not apply if the deterioration is exclusively due to examining the merchandise – as for instance in a retail store – or putting the merchandise to its intended use. Things that can be shipped by parcel are to be returned on our risk. Things that cannot be shipped by parcel will be picked up. In compliance with § 357 para. 2 BGB you are obliged to bear the costs of the return shipment, if the merchandise delivered corresponds to the merchandise ordered, and if the price of the merchandise to be sent back does not exceed an amount of forty euros or if, where the price is higher, you have at the date of the revocation not yet rendered consideration or given a part payment. In all other cases, the return shipment for you is free of charge. All reimbursement obligations must be fulfilled within 30 days of the declaration of revocation.
For a service, your right of withdrawal expires prematurely, if your contractor has started the service with your express consent before the cancellation period or if you have yourself initiated this yourself.
End of revocation instruction
§ 5 Cancellation policy
With your registration you accept that your contact details you provided to Campus for Finance e. V. during the registration process, can be shared with other participants of the Campus for Finance Conference you register for. Specifically, you agree that Campus for Finance e. V. can print your name, company, e-mail address and phone number and make it available to other participants of the Conference.
For cancellations occurring later than 2 months prior to the event, only 50% of the participation fee will be refunded. For cancellations occurring later than 14 days prior to the event, the complete participation fee will be charged. However, participants may elect an alternate participant.
Student and Academic Participants
In case you have paid and cannot attend, we can only refund your participation fee reduced by the processing fee of €10 if you notify the Campus for Finance team at info (at) campus-for-finance.com at least two weeks prior to the event. This is due to the fact that we have to book catering and accommodations in advance. We appreciate your cooperation in this matter. If possible, payments should be made via credit card in our online application tool. In case of questions please contact us after your application was accepted.
§ 6 Contract language
Contract language is exclusively English.
§ 7 Customer service
Our customer service for questions, objections, and complaints is available weekdays from 10:00 to 16:00 o'clock at
Phone: 0049(0)261 - 6509-403
Fax: 0049(0)261 - 6509-402
Version of the terms and conditions: December 2013